What is the specialty of the scar like the one above…
‘X’ is a three branded armadillo, a species of armadillo native to Brazil and categorized as a vulnerable species on the IUCN red list. ‘X’ is likeable, ‘X’ is appealing and thought to represent Nature, friendly among other things. Its name is in-fact a portmanteau and was chosen over other names like Amijubi, and Zuzeco.
What are we talking about?
In 1964, Pakistan Railways chose to bat against Dera Ismail Khan in an Ayub Trophy game. They stacked up 910-6. What happened next….
Shyam Benegal directed movie ‘Manthan’ made its way into the record books for having largest number of producers for a film. Who were the producers of the movie ‘Manthan’
Identify X from the clues below:
– X was born in 1942 in a log cabin frosted with snow at a revolutionary training camp on holy Mount Baekdu
– X’s birth was foretold by a swallow and accompanied by a double rainbow & a new star in the heavens.
– X is said to have learned to walk in three weeks, to talk in eight
– X wrote six operas and 1,500 books while a student
– X scored five holes-in-one in his first game of golf.
– X was said to be the greatest writer who ever lived and the greatest musical genius
– X’s bad temper could shake buildings; his cheerier moods could melt ice; and on a visit to a neighbouring nation fog shrouded him to keep him safe from snipers