Identify X from the clues below:
– X was born in 1942 in a log cabin frosted with snow at a revolutionary training camp on holy Mount Baekdu
– X’s birth was foretold by a swallow and accompanied by a double rainbow & a new star in the heavens.
– X is said to have learned to walk in three weeks, to talk in eight
– X wrote six operas and 1,500 books while a student
– X scored five holes-in-one in his first game of golf.
– X was said to be the greatest writer who ever lived and the greatest musical genius
– X’s bad temper could shake buildings; his cheerier moods could melt ice; and on a visit to a neighbouring nation fog shrouded him to keep him safe from snipers